First of all, thank you so much for joining Wineknot and helping us on our mission to connect vendors to customers, and customers to their favorite drinks. You are awesome! As a preferred vendor, you are entitled to free support if you are having any trouble with the Wineknot backend system.
However, this documentation is meant to help you navigate the backend system. So please go through everything carefully to understand how the system works and how you can become familiar with its basic functionality. If you would like to learn more about WordPress, please feel free to check out their documentation here.
You will need the following sofware to access the backend and all of its functions.
- Desktop or Laptop Computer (Mobile devices NOT recommended, but will work)
- Web Browser (eg: Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, Internet Explorer NOT recommended)
- Username & Password (See below section regarding your unique credentials)
How To Login
Logging in to our backend system is a very simple.
– All you need to do is navigate to https://wineknot.hk/wp-admin and enter the username and password we provide.
– Your unique username and password we will provide separately for security purposes.
Updating Stock & Prices
Stock levels and product prices can be updated by clicking the Products tab in the left hand menu bar.
– Once inside, click the button above the product table labeled Inline Edit.
– From there simply click the edit icon next to the stock level or pricing column, update the number accordingly, and click the check mark to save the changes.
– When completed be sure to disable Inline Edit by clicking again.
Handling New Orders
Orders can be viewed and updated by clicking the Orders tab in the left hand menu bar.
– First, you will receive an email notification for all new orders placed on Wineknot.
– To process the order, find the corresponding order and click the Processing button to alert Wineknot you have accepted and are preparing the order.
– Once you have packaged all of the products and labeled the order, click the Completed button to alert Wineknot that the order is ready to be picked up by our driver.
Note: You may also click the View button to view the full order details.
Updating Vendor Info
Your company info can be viewed and updated by clicking the Vendor Profile tab in the left hand menu bar.
– This section houses all of your company information, split into four tabs.
– The Vendor Settings tab covers your company’s general information including name and commission rate.
– The Payments tab covers your Paypal address and Bank Account information.
– The Front Page tab contains all of the particulars about your company including name, address, phone, email, logo, social media accounts, etc. for our records.
– The Vacation tab allows you to alert Wineknot that your shop will be closed or you will be away.
Note: You may update all of the information as you see fit, just be sure to click the Save button at the bottom.
Viewing Sales Reports
Sales reports for your vendor account can be accessed by clicking the Sales Reports tab in the left hand menu bar.
– The Orders tab allows you to view sales reports by date, product, or category for the past 7 days, month, year, or any specific date range.
– The Stock tab allows you to view products low on stock, out of stock, or most stocked.
– The Commissions tab allows you to view commission amounts pending or paid out over the past 7 days, month, year, or any specific date range.
Commission details for your vendor account can be accessed by clicking the Commissions tab in the left hand menu bar.
– This section allows you to view all order based commission amounts associated with your vendor account.
– You can sort and view commissions by their status: Paid, Unpaid/Processing, Pending, Refunded, and Cancelled.
– You can also view order specific commission details by order ID, order number, product, customer, and date.
Updating Account Info
Account info for your vendor account can be accessed by clicking the Profile tab in the left hand menu bar.
– This section allows you to view and edit required account details associated with your vendor account.
– You can update the name associated with the account, the nickname, contact info, profile picture, and more.
– You can also easily update your password using the built-in password generator or the one located here.
Please note that all support requests will be handled in the order in which they are received, and as fast as possible given the amount of requests currently under review.
Please feel free to contact [email protected] for any questions or concerns.
- * Responding to issues regarding the backend features
- * Reporting or requesting fixes for bugs
Item support does not include:
- * Customization and other specialized services
- * Support for software not included in backend system
Before seeking support, please…
- * Make sure your question is a valid issue and not a customization request.
- * Make sure you have read through the documentation and any related video guides before asking support on how to accomplish a task.
- * Make sure to double check the company FAQs on our website by clicking here.
- * Most of the time easy solutions or tutorials can be found with a simple “Google Search”. You may want to try that before seeking support. You might be able to find an answer much quicker than we can respond to your request.